Privacy & Security
This page describes how the website handles the personal data of its users.
This information is supplied in compliance with art. 13 of Legislative Decree no. 196/2003 – Personal data protection law, to those interacting with web services supplied by "Italy Chauffeurs", accessible through the web address: italychauffeurs.com
This information is only restricted to the "Italy Chauffeurs" website and not to other websites consulted by users through possible links. This information has no value for external sites that are not controlled by "Italy Chauffeurs", even though linked to this website.
This informationis also inspired by Recommendation no. 2/2001 on safeguarding personal data,adopted on 17 May 2001 by European Authorities grouped together as established by art. 29 of Directive no. 95/46/EC. The Recommendation gives some minimum requirements for collecting personal data on-line, and, specifically, mode,time and nature of information that data owners must give users linking to webpages, no matter why they link up.
The Recommendation and a synthetic description of its purpose can be found in the Privacy Guarantor website ( Garante Privacy ).
After consulting this website,data concerning identified or identifiable people may be handled.
The data treatment “owner” is "Italy Chauffeurs" with registered office in Via Cimabue n° 10, 21100 Varese, Italy, VAT number: 03490710120
PLACE WHERE DATA IS HANDLED
Data handling connected to this website takes place in the offices of "Italy Chauffeurs" and is handled by specialised technical staff in the data treatment office or by those charged with periodical maintenance operations.
No data coming from the web service is communicated or put in circulation.
Personal data supplied by users sending in requests for information (commercial requests, newsletters, answers to questions etc.) is only used to carry out the service requested and only communicated to third parties if it is necessary to provide the service.
We recognize the importance of personal privacy to our customers. We want you to understand how we gather, use, and safeguard information about you, to provide you with our products and services. Our privacy principles have been adopted to maintain the security and integrity of your personal information.
Our employees access personal information about you when needed to maintain your accounts or otherwise meet your needs.
We may also access personal information about you when considering a request from you for additional services or when exercising our rights under the law or any agreement with you.
Information We Gather
We collect non-public personal information about you from the following sources:
- Information we receive from you on applications or other forms (E-mails, correspondence, etc. we receive from all sources);
- Information about your transactions with us, our affiliates or others;
- Information we receive from a consumer reporting agency;
- Information we receive when you access our web site (we might use “cookies” in connection with managing the security of your password when you are using the site).
- Information we receive from telephone calls, chat sessions, and blog postings
How We Protect Your Information
We restrict access to personal information about you to those employees who need to know that information to provide products or services to you.
Information We Share
Italy Chauffeurs does not sell or rent any personally identifiable information we collect to third parties.
We may disclose the following information to companies that perform marketing services on our behalf or to other financial institutions with whom we have joint marketing agreements:
- Information we receive from you on applications or other forms, such as your name address and telephone number.
- We may disclose nonpublic personal information about you to third parties (e.g. Financial companies, such as a credit card company).
- We may also disclose non-public personal information about you to nonaffiliated third parties as permitted by law.
- Non-affiliated third parties and financial institutions that are under contract with us are required to maintain your personal information in confidence and not use such information for other purposes.
We may also disclose nonpublic personal information:
- In response to a subpoena, court order, or other valid legal process.
- To process or collect customer payments.
- To enable third-party vendors to provide specific services to Italy Chauffeurs, including, among others, retargeted ad placement services and website tracking, recording, testing, and optimization services.
- To prevent, investigate, or stop illegal or malicious activities including violations of our acceptable use policy, threats to our facilities, and threats to the physical safety of any person.
If you decide to close your account or are no longer an active customer, we will continue to treat your personal information as described in this notice, as amended from time to time.
Corrections or Concerns
From time to time, we may update or amend this notice and will notify you of those changes as required by law.
You may view the most current version of this notice at any time by requesting a copy from any of our offices, or by visiting our website at italychauffeurs.com
Our website is not designed to be used by minors under 18 years old. It is not our intent to gather personally identifiable information about anyone below the age of 18.
We have no control over the privacy policies of web sites whose links appear on our site(s). Please review the privacy policies of those linked sites for an understanding of how they use information they collect from you